Non Surgical Treatment of the Knees
Avoid Knee Surgery
There is now a Non-Surgical Knee Pain Treatment that is FDA CLEARED, COVERED BY INSURANCE INCLUDING MEDICARE that has helped countless local residents get their lives back.
The Non-Surgical Knee Relief Program at PIMA ORTHOPEDIC PHYSCIANS in Tucson, AZ is a medical procedure during which a natural lubricating fluid is injected into the knee joint, called hyaluronic acid (HA) or hyaluronan.
- Hyaluronic acid is a key component of the joint fluid in healthy joints, but is found in lower concentrations in osteoarthritic joints. By adding hyaluronic acid to the existing joint fluid of an osteoarthritic knee, the goal is to:
- Facilitate better knee movement
- Reduce pain
- Stimulate the body to begin normal production of HA
Typical candidates for this Non-Surgical Knee Relief are people with knee osteoarthritis who have failed to improve with conservative treatments and wish to avoid total knee replacement surgery.
Following the first injection, patients are fitted with an offloading knee brace and engage in a rehabilitation program that includes gentle, progressive knee exercises. The rehabilitation goal is to improve range of motion and develop muscle strength to support the knee.
Call our outstanding team at Pima Orthopedic and Joint Institute in Tucson today to schedule an appointment.
Prevent Knee Surgery With a Simple In-Office Protocol
Before you consider knee replacement surgery, think about these potential risks and complications:
- Post-surgical pain that can persist for days or weeks.
- Allergic reactions to surgical anesthesia.
- Injury to nerves and blood vessels in surrounding areas.
- Swelling, fever and drainage caused by infections.
- Bleeding or blood clots that can cause additional swelling, skin discoloration and that may have serious consequences.
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) – undue pain with a lengthy recovery.
- Stiffness and limited range of motion.
- Skin complications and excessive scarring.
Suffering from knee pain? Don’t worry – You have OPTIONS…
Call our clinic at (520) 624-0888 today or press the button below for your No-Cost Consultation!
For patients suffering from knee pain, the first step to recovery is to receive a proper diagnosis so the cause of the symptoms can be determined. That’s where we come in. If you are serious about finding a lasting solution to your chronic knee pain, you owe it to yourself to call The Pima Orthopedic Physicians LLC Clinic of Arizona for a No-Cost Consultation to see if you are a candidate.